Terms & Conditions
By accessing this website you agree to be bound by these Terms & conditions (“terms”), please read them carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you should not access or view this website.
- The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only. Brandgurus has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of inclusion, however there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors for which Brandgurus apologises.
- Brandgurus makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this website, including any
hypertext links to any website or other items used either directly or indirectly from this website. Brandgurus accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions based on information contained in Brandgurus’ websites are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
- The information and images contained within this website are ©Copyright Brandgurus. We permit you to make copies of this website as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. You may not frame this site nor link to a page other than the home page without our express permission in writing.
- You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
- Brandgurus reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently
discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- You hereby agree to indemnify Brandgurus against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against Brandgurus as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
- This website is provided to you free of charge, and neither Brandgurus nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies accept any liability to you (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraud or as required by law) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this website. Brandgurus accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website.
- These terms may be amended by Brandgurus from time to time.
- Your use of this website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms & conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of South Africa. The South African courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website. In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in these terms &conditions shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Cookies are small files which are sent to your web browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive. This website uses ‘session cookies’ – temporary cookies that remain in your browser until you leave the website. These allow you to carry information across our site without having to re-enter it; it also enables us to analyse web traffic and improve our online services. They can not be used to identify you. You may set your web browser to notify you of cookie placement requests or to decline cookies completely. You can delete the files that contain cookies; those files are stored as part of your internet browser.
Under 13 year olds
THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED OR DESIGNED TO ATTRACT CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13. WE DO NOT KNOWINGLY COLLECT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE DATA FROM OR ABOUT ANY PERSON UNDER THE AGE OF 13. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OLD AND WISH TO ASK A QUESTION OR USE THIS SITE IN ANY WAY WHICH REQUIRES YOU TO SUBMIT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, PLEASE GET YOUR PARENT OR GUARDIAN TO DO SO ON YOUR BEHALF.